miércoles, 25 de agosto de 2010

deepest soul I can not afford those

deepest soul I can not afford those Department from the injury, I can not imagine I would one day like my mother in the face or the life or death again and again farewell. So I turned and fled.was young, Moncler my mother told me that happiness is like my tail, it spared the more the faster the recovery. happiness is really lost when I turn around the moment.have not met all of the fragrance, to escape his attention, another local sorrow. P90X My name is CAT, I When melancholy blue eyes, the labels called me homeless, if you take me home the best,Christian Louboutin we should be human love, if you ignore me through, I am nothing more than to continue my journey, but please you slow down some of your lane, I was just caught in the tire to survive a cat. a cat eyes.Zada footsteps alerted it, the cat finally Shen from intoxicated of sleep raised his head. should be awake. it shook off the dust, stand up, bow tight body yawn. ambient air stale, dirty, out of the cat choke sneeze. It stretched limbs, straighten the body, but also Well, all the joints are still pliable and flexible.cry out, drag the containers, something broken, not far away. cat machine Lingling a chill, how the voice of chaos, like in the distant dream experienced . cat trance, his eyes just to adapt to the surrounding dark, the whole ideology is also immersed in the numbness of sleep state. It was a great half the day, the cat was to clarify himself caught between the bundle of blankets. blankets are moving out, cat ear hair tightly grasped, Biezulejin to postpone.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario